March 2, 2020
How merciful the Lord has been!
Hi!!
Sometimes as a missionary it feels like you're working at 1000 mph and seeing no results from it, BUT we are finally seeing some amazing results here in Ochi! We met a sweet lady named Stacy, a few weeks ago. She was taught by missionaries a year ago, wanted to be baptized, but she moved + lost contact with the missionaries. She came to church, we started teaching her, + she still has the desire to be baptized! She has the strongest testimony of the Book of Mormon + genuinely loves this gospel. It's been incredible how accepting she has been of EVERYTHING! We asked her to give up coffee + she happily agreed to give it up. This is just one of many miracles we've seen from her. She will be baptized this Saturday + we are SO EXCITED!!!!
Lately I've been pondering a lot on the past 16 months as a missionary. I've been thinking about all the events that led me to serve a mission + all the events on my mission that have helped me to grow + become the person I am now. I've really come to appreciate how merciful the Lord has been. He has allowed me with allll my imperfections + weaknesses to be part of this BEAUTIFUL, exhausting, wonderful, tiring, amazing work. I hope I've been able to be an instrument in the Lord's hands to help a few people, but more than anything these experiences have changed me. The Lord is so merciful to His children! All He wants for us is EVERYTHING He has. I am so thankful for Him.
God loves you. He wants to talk to you about your pain, your happiness, your thoughts, your concerns. Talk to Him!
Love,
Sister Allen <3
Here's some more pics from last week!
Comments
Post a Comment