March 16, 2020
CoroNO virus!
Hiii!!
Wowza it's crazy how much has happened in 1 week. Coronavirus is making missionary work a little bit of a challenge, but it won't stop us...not yet at least. We were told to go buy 3 weeks worth of food + clean our houses + cars super well to prep for this craziness. We're still proselyting as usual. We were able to have a little district sacrament meeting yesterday + it was SO COOL! It's incredible to think about how we've truly been prepared for all of this with Come, Follow Me + many other preparations. We really have no need to fear! Heavenly Father will protect His righteous.
My girl Sister Horton flew away to Bahamas on Tuesday so I spent the week with Sister Narine. We've had fun together trying to balance + keep up with two areas on the island. It's been a crazy, great week!
I'm being transferred to Portmore! For my last transfer I will be an STL with Sister Nkosi. She's from South Africa + literally the cutest!! I'm REALLY sad to be leaving Ochi, but I know the Lord knows best. (Also found out I get to go back to Negril for exchanges + I'M PUMPED!) Big things are in store for this last transfer!!
I am so grateful for the peace, comfort, + hope that comes from this gospel. Maybe this whole coronavirus is a little something to humble us + remind us who we are + whose we are. Never forget your Father in Heaven + alllll that He's doing for each of you. Count your many blessings + recognize the many many blessings that come from Him daily!
Stay away from coronavirus pls!
Lots of Love,
Sister Allen <3
-dropped S. Horton at the airport
-my girlssss
-Bobby
-S. Narine
-saying bye to one of my favs
Comments
Post a Comment