October 7, 2019
Hiiiii!
Hiiiii!
First of all, SISTER FARR IS AMAZING. I love her so dang much. We are going to have a GOOD transfer here in Ochi. The people here are absolutely amazing + I'm not sure how, but I've been blessed with the PRETTIEST areas ever.
GENERAL CONFERENCE! Oh my heck if you didn't watch every session, go do it!!! Two of our friends showed up to GC + actually showed up before us hahah. It was really awesome. I LOVED all the talks about making Christ the center of our lives. If we all were to focus more on Christ + less on worldly, temporal things THIS WORLD WOULD BE SO GOOD.
We got a call from an unknown number this week. I answered with "Hello, this is Sister Allen." and heard back "Hi, this is Sister Allen." IT WAS TATUM ALLEN ON THE PHONE! Hahah my cousin is serving in DC + ended up calling us to give us a referral. It was a little tender mercy.
My subject is from when we were walking to the internet cafe this morning. Taxi drivers always call out "taxi?" so this taxi driver called out, we said no + he proceeded to say "husband?" hahah these Jamaicans are cray man.
This is a short one, but just know that life is good here in Jamaica. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the true church on the Earth today. If you're looking for peace, hope, or true + lasting joy, turn to CHRIST.
Read your scriptures! Say your prayers! Go to church! Smile at someone looking sad! What you do matters + effects so much more than you think!
LOVE,
Sister Allen
-said goodbye to some of my favs!!!
-said hello to the cutie sis farr
Comments
Post a Comment