March 11, 2019
Waghwan!
Waghwan!
I SERIOUSLY LOVE PORT ANTONIO! I'm not sure how I've been so blessed to serve in the two most BEAUTIFUL parts of the island, but I'm grateful. Port Antonio is amazing. We walk right by the ocean every single day. There's a little branch here + an actual building! I miss our little Negril tent, but I'm so excited to be here. The members are incredible + we put two really awesome people on date to be baptized! Sister Louissaint is my new companion and I LOVE HER! A few fun facts about her...
-she's from Haiti but grew up in the Bahamas
-she speaks creole and french
-she's been on her mission for 2 transfers
-she loves to dance and sing and I ADORE HER
The gospel is such a blessing! I realize more and more every day how GRATEFUL I am to have the knowledge that I have of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It's the best! I love you all! Thank you all for your love + support!
Love,
Sister Allen :)
I promise pics next week :))
Comments
Post a Comment