LARA!!! OUR CUTE GERMAN FRIEND MIRACLE!

October 28, 2019


Hello!! 

We were basically chickens running around with our heads cut off this week but IT WAS A GOOD WEEK.

Monday - Stayed in May Pen 
Tuesday - Zone Conference in Mandeville
Wednesday - Zone Conference in Ocho Rios 
Thursday - Dropped sisters off in Port Antonio 
Friday - Kingston Zone Conference 
Saturday - Baptism in Linstead 
Sunday - Ocho Rios 

Even though we were in our area for like a day this week we saw SO many blessings!!! We received the most amazing referral from Utah. Sisters have been teaching her all the discussions, she has been to church a ton, she even got to go to General Conference! She has a few little complications but wants to be baptized SO BAD! She made it from REALLY far away to come to church yesterday! 

ALSO, Sister Farr + I have been praying to be able to see our cute German friend Lara again + we randomly ran into her on Saturday. We were finally able to get her contact info + invited her to church! SHE CAME + absolutely loved it!! 

Brother Thompson is getting baptized this weekend! When we asked if he felt ready to be baptized he said "By the grace of God I'm sure I'm ready." He is SO incredible + we are so so excited for him!! 

I hope you all know how much I LOVE THIS GOSPEL! It gives me a greater purpose. It helps me recognize my worth. It brings me peace, hope, + lasting joy. I am so so grateful for the opportunity to share this beautiful message with everyone! Honestly it changes lives. If you aren't reading the Book of Mormon daily + praying daily, START NOW. I love you all! 

Love, 
Sister Allen <3

I'll send pics lata!
our cute German friend Lara 
-sistas in our zone!
-froyo!!




representation of our week




Comments