December 2, 2019
Hello Cutie Friends + Fam!!
Ashley's mission president, now Brother Corbitt, is now called to train missionaries + he came to our mission!!! I know everyone loves Ashley, but holy moly that man LOVES Ashley haha. He just kept telling me (+ our whole mission) that she was the best missionary ever. I'm grateful to have the best missionary ever as MY SISTER!!
Brother Corbitt spoke about the amazing faith that each + every one of us had before this life. We each lived with God, learned from God, + CHOSE to come here to Earth to gain experience. Every single one of us had certain attributes like diligence, exceeding faith, humility, obedience, courage, determination, etc. + we didn't lose those attributes when we came to Earth. This life is all about remembering the faith that we have within us + using it to come out on top in the daily battle against Satan. THERE'S SO MUCH MORE I COULD SAY BUT THERE'S NO TIME. Bro Corbitt is amazing!!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! I am SO grateful to be a missionary in the most beautiful island of Jamaica! We had a district feast for thanksgiving dinner which consisted of breaded chicken, veggies, some fancy peruvian beans, mashed potatoes, rolls, + a super delicious pie. Not bad for 6 missionaries ;) In all seriousness though, I am most grateful for a loving Father in Heaven + my Savior, Jesus Christ. Because of them, we all have hope, peace, + an understanding of who we are + why we're here.
Love,
Sister Allen
Zone conf
Thanksgiving dinner!
Making pizzas with the Porti sistas
Comments
Post a Comment