Hii!!

March 25, 2019


Hiii :) 

Sorry it's been a few weeks since I've written a decent weekly! These past few weeks have been so awesome! Port Antonio is amazing. I'm still getting used to being a walking missionary, but I love it! You definitely can see more people in a day when you drive, but you get to talk to all kinds of people walking. 

A few cool things that happened in the past few weeks:
-Maxine from Negril got baptized!!! Hearing that seriously made my week! She's incredible. 
-Yasheica is this cute 16 yr old that we're teaching + she's on date for baptism for April 13th! She is quiet, but seriously so amazing!!! She knows everything + has just been so prepared for this gospel. I'm so excited for her! I feel like I'm able to relate to her for some reason so I really love being able to teach her. 
-Sister Louissaint + I got to stay in a super beautiful resort for a night because we got home at curfew (6pm) + the lock to our door was broken. We're praying it wasn't someone trying to break in. The Elders got permission to break our side door down so we could get our stuff for the night + then we taxied to a gorgeous resort with hot water, A/C, a beach view, + a really fancy breakfast the morning after. Sometimes I get a glimpse of what it would feel like to vacation in Jamaica hahah. I LOVE IT HERE!!!! 
-Tasted the famous Piggy's jerk chicken + festival in Porti...no wonder I'm getting fat. That stuff is delicious. 

Being a missionary is hard, tiring, + sometimes I question how I ended up on a mission hahaha. BUT I wouldn't trade any of these experiences for the world. I love being a missionary + sharing the message that I love most with all of these Jamaicans. The Gospel of Jesus Christ changes lives. I love getting to watch that change firsthand. 

I love you all! Thank you for your love + support. 

<3 Sista Allen 



Comments