December 9, 2019
HI!!
This week we had two trade-offs. One with the Linstead sisters and one with the Port Antonio sisters. Even though Sister Farr + I are NEVER in our area (like a total of 6 hours a week), it's so awesome being able to meet such incredible people all over this island. Jamaicans are SO humble + some of the kindest people ever. Everyone loves God + Jesus Christ SO MUCH.
Sister Farr hit 18 months + she goes home next week. Tears will be shed.
We met a really incredible man who is battling cancer right now. He has no family to help him, no support from anyone else, + can't have a job because of it. He said he wants to make time for us to come have Bible study with him though. It's AMAZING the faith + love that these people have for God. I know he'll be blessed as he makes time for what matters most.
I was studying about prayer a lot this week + holy heck prayer is THE COOLEST. Our Father in Heaven has like 93847585 million children + yet he wants to hear from YOU. He hears + answers every single prayer. In the Bible prayer often accompanied sacrifice + it does for us as well. We should genuinely contemplate + prepare to talk with our Heavenly Father + then be willing to listen for + ACT on our answers. It's been so incredible to watch Heavenly Father answer my prayers over the course of my mission. I know He's there. I know He's listening. Don't forget to pray!!
Life is GOOD over here in Jamaica. Jesus Christ lives. Our Heavenly Father loves YOU. Have an amazing week <3
Likkle more,
Sister Allen
Comments
Post a Comment