BYE TO SIS. C + HELLO TO SIS. L

August 19, 2019


Hi! 

Sister Cutright is leaving me + I am in tears. Sad to say goodbye to this cutie sister who has literally taught me SO MUCH! Sister Lichtenberg is my new comp here in TCI. She was my MTC comp and I'm excited for round two with her! 

The cutest tourist family came to church on Sunday and the two kids, who are 16 and 18, offered to help with English class on Thursday. They came + helped out + told us it was the highlight of their vacation. They were so so sweet and more than willing to help out. Their parents are doing something right. 

We had a Word of Wisdom lesson with a recent convert named Williamson this week. We asked him what he remembered about the Word of Wisdom + he proceeded to tell us "you can eat water and potatoes." We still cannot stop laughing. The creole/english language barrier is the FUNNIEST thing ever. 

This is a short one today, but I just want you all to know that God loves you! No matter what you are going through, no matter where you are in this world, or what trials you are facing, he LOVES you. A quicky thought from a talk my angel mom sent me! We should always strive to see others as God sees them. We NEVER know what another person has been through/is going through. Don't judge. Strive to see others as God sees them. 

I know with my ENTIRE HEART that this church is truly the one + only completely true church. Find out for yourself + your life will be far far better, I promise. 

Lots of Love, 
Sister Allen <3






Comments