BACK TO JAMAICA

September 30, 2019


HIII!

I'm being transferred from my favorite area EVER to Ocho Rios, Jamaica to be a sister training leader with THE Sister Farr. I can't even express to you how excited I am to be able to serve with Sister Farr!!!! She is the most motivated missionary ever + I'm pumped to learn + grow from her! I'm really going to miss this place + these people SO SO MUCH, but I'm excited for all of the new adventures up ahead. I feel a lot like Moses in Exodus 4:10-12. 

"10. And Moses said unto the Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant; but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue. 11. And the Lord said unto Him, Who hath made man's mouth?....12. Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say." 
 
I know without a doubt I've been able to do things I could NEVER do on my own over these past 11 months. I am so so grateful that the Lord uses the weak and simple to accomplish His work. It's been the BIGGEST blessing seeing the lives of these people change as they've come to know their Heavenly Father + Savior better through the Spirit. 

A few fun/random things from this week:
-We had a lesson with a recent convert + he explained the Atonement in a way that really got us thinking. He said right before you sin you should think about the Savior + his suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane. It'll make you rethink your decision. I really loved that. 
-My fav quote: "There's no comfort in the growth zone + no growth in the comfort zone." 
-We had some really incredible lessons this week! We've been in a trio with the sister who is replacing me, Sister Wright! She's so awesome + I am so so excited for these sisters. 

Sorry not much time today! But just know that God loves you all + that now is the time that we have to make decisions that effect eternity! No pressure! :))

Lots of Love,
Sister Allen

Here are some more pics from last week because NO TIME! 








Comments