B. THOMPSON’S BAPTISM!

November 4, 2019


Hi! 

The only thing spooky about our halloween was that we woke up to 6 GIANT dead cockroaches in our house. Nasty. 

Brother Thompson was BAPTIZED!!! Holy cow that guy is incredible. We had the baptism in this really beautiful river (I forgot my camera cord so pics next week I promise!) It was the sweetest experience! He was so excited + a little nervous about the whole thing. After he was baptized he just stood in the water for a minute + closed his eyes. You could tell he was just feeling the Spirit so strongly. A sweet lady in our branch started singing hymns + I can't even put into words how cool of an experience that was. The Spirit was STRONG. Also, Sister Farr + I got to witness the baptism!!! I love that we're part of a LIVING church with constant revelation being received. 

A few general authorities of the church came to visit our mission + give the MLC (mission leadership council) some instruction. It was SO cool! Sister Farr has a really amazing voice so we were volunteered to do a special musical number for them. That was super terrifying, but a really cool experience! 

I just know that the Lord can truly make us into so much more than we can make of ourselves. Follow Him + you will be AMAZED at how perfect His plan is. 

Sorry this is short we're going to build sandcastles for zone pday!! Pics next week! 

Love, 
Sister Allen 

Comments