July 8, 2019
My Cutie Friends + Fam!
Sister Cutright + I found out we're staying here another transfer (+ hopefully many more!!!). Woo! I don't think I'm ever going to be able to leave these amazing people! I love this place too much.
We met the cutest little family EVER! One of our recent converts invited her jitney (kinda like a taxi) driver to church + he ended up sending his wife + twins! They came two weeks in a row + we started teaching them. They are INCREDIBLE! They both want to learn so so bad, but we found out they are moving to Grand Turk :( Hopefully President P will let us hop on a plane to go teach them!
Randomly a member who was baptized 6 years ago knocked on the door of the church while we were having a meeting. We opened it + he said "I have time right now. I want to come back." So of course we dropped everything and taught him a lesson. The Spirit was really strong + it was so awesome how genuinely he wanted to come back! BUT we came the next night to open up the church for english class + found out he was LIVING in the women's bathroom of the church. We still have no clue how he was getting in...fun caribbean mission things! Hahah
For 4th of July Sister Cutright + I celebrated with hamburgers + fries for lunch and blue and white ice cream for dinner! Woo! Health!
One of our cutie members was really down last week so this week we decided to come paint her nails + give her a foot bath. She has one child that lives with her + the others live in Haiti. She was really missing her kids. So many people are here from Haiti because there are so many more opportunities to work. I seriously admire how incredible these single moms are who work so dang hard for their kids! We had so much fun having a little spa night with her.
I REALLY love Alma 26 verses 36 + 37. God is SO mindful of every single person. That's the reason we have the Book of Mormon! It proves that God truly knows + loves every child. The gospel is being spread to every group of people possible because that's how much God wants all of us to be able to return to Him.
Lots of Love,
Sister Allen <3
1. Yeah I live here!
2. 4th of July!! Everything melts SO quickly here hahah.
3. Cute Sister Adeline
Comments
Post a Comment