2020!!!

December 30, 2019

Hiiii! 
2020 doesn't even sound like a real year. This has BY FAR been the fastest year of my entire life. I've loved every second of this year as a missionary! 

I got to talk to Justin + the fam for Christmas. BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER! 

THIS WEEK! Just about EVERYTHING fell through so that's always really fun! BUT I could feel the Lord directing our days. We were always where we needed to be, when we needed to be there. Something would fall through + someone's name would pop into my head so we would go + they always needed us to be there. There was a sweet member who hasn't been to church in a while whose name popped into my head, we went to visit her + she was really depressed + we were able to lift her spirits a little. I LOVE BEING ON THE LORD'S ERRAND! 

We had sooo many people come to church! 3 friends we're teaching + a bunch of members who haven't been in a while. People are really taking "new year, new me" to the extreme over here. If it means coming to church, we're not complaining. 

I found my first gray hair + if that doesn't give you a glimpse into mission life idk what does hahaha. 

Make some new years goals to be a better you! Put God first + EVERYTHING else will follow. LOVE YOU ALL! Happy New Year!  

Xoxo, 
Sister Allen 

-Gratitude Christmas trees with Brother Thompson 
-CHRISTMAS
-Cutie Jamaica 




Comments