Hi!
This week was the actual worst + Sister Mitton + I were trapped inside from Tuesday to Saturday. I'm not sure how Sister Mitton didn't go insane. I think we spent like 131 hours inside + I was sleeping for most of those. I got dengue fever, which is a mosquito borne virus that is MISERABLE. I have never been more sick ever in my life hahaha. The mission nurse said that 9 people have died in Jamaica from it this year. YIKES. I have sworn to bathe in mosquito repellant every single day from now on. Those dang mosquitoes. Luckily, Sister Mitton took good care of me + we are back to teaching.
I am SO grateful for my health, being a missionary, and beautiful Jamaica! I've realized this week how blessed I am to be here. Turning outward is what makes me SO. DANG. HAPPY. as a missionary!!!
Thanks so much for all the love + support. I love you all! Sorry for such a short lame letter...next week will be better I promise!
Xoxo,
Sister Allen
Here's a funny pic from last week!
I just really can't get over how BEAUTIFUL jamrock is...
-right by my apartment
-if you look up at church
-rainy day
Comments
Post a Comment