Hi!!!
I made it into the MTC hahaha obviously. I think it’s slightly ridiculous I have to send an email already. My pday is on Tuesdays, but I can check my email any time, I just can’t respond until Tuesday. I have an iPad for my MTC stay. My companion is going to Jamaica with me!!! But everyone else in our district are going somewhere in the states. I already love it here! My teachers are awesome and I’m so excited! I love you guys so much!
Love, Sister Allen
I made it into the MTC hahaha obviously. I think it’s slightly ridiculous I have to send an email already. My pday is on Tuesdays, but I can check my email any time, I just can’t respond until Tuesday. I have an iPad for my MTC stay. My companion is going to Jamaica with me!!! But everyone else in our district are going somewhere in the states. I already love it here! My teachers are awesome and I’m so excited! I love you guys so much!
Love, Sister Allen





Comments
Post a Comment